FOR COTTON T-SHIRTS, THE WASHING AND IRONING INSTRUCTIONS ARE SIMPLE:
• Turn the T-shirt inside out before washing it (to not damage the visual or the T-shirt when washing);
• Wash at 30 °C in short cycle (no hotter); Do not tumble dry (to avoid shrinking the organic cotton).
• Prefer natural drying.
• Separate heavily soiled and stained clothes from other clothes.
• Never iron the visual and leave it turned upside down when you iron it to be sure not to melt the ink of the visuals.
YOUR T-SHIRT IS NEW.
In the first wash, your T-shirt will always shrink slightly. This is the case with all cotton clothing.
SORT THE COLORS.
White T-shirts with whites, grays with grays and other dark colors together.
HOW TO AVOID COTTON SHRINKAGE?
Two ways to avoid shrinking your brand new cotton T-shirts:
• Wash it like a woolen sweater. It means: cold wash. Select the “delicate” or “wool” cycle of your machine.
• Let your T-shirts air dry … and avoid drying it in the sun! (This may tarnish your t-shirts over time)
MY T-SHIRT IS TOO BIG.
If your t-shirt is too big, you can wash it gradually at temperatures above 30 ° (40 °, 50 °, …) until the T-shirt fits perfectly.
To “freeze” the size of a new T-shirt, it is often suggested that you soak it in cold, salted water all day (or night). This way, the T-shirt will have less risk of shrinking. And of course, whatever you do: no dryer!